~ Like the ripples in a pond, the work of one man spreads out and touches the lives of others ~

From The Soul of One ~ To The Hearts Of Many
TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL
Taylor Hicks "The Distance"


Monday, December 17, 2007

HDNet Concert Series

Just a reminder ...



Sunday, December 23rd
3:00 PM EST
Taylor Hicks'
Whomp at the Warfield

From HDNET TV
The American Idol winner thrills and entertains
with his blend of high energy rock, funk, and soul,
live from The Warfield Theater in San Francisco, CA.


Still waiting for the DVD




A bit of trivia:

HDTV was launched September 2001 by co-founders Mark Cuban, owner of Dallas Mavericks, and Philip Garvin of Colorado Studios.

2 comments:

KarinP said...

I am going to have to wait for the DVD because unfortunately, I do not get that channel.

Still waiting with great anticipation. I envy those who are able to watch it. Another great Christmas present from Taylor!

I wish it had been released in time for Christmas because it definitely would have been #1 on my Wish List!

Bloom said...

Alas I don't get that channel either, actually until recently we had reception for a whole 3 channels ... now we have a few more.
I'm hoping that one of my sons gifts my husband with more channels for Christmas ... but unfortunately it will be too late to watch the airing on the 23rd.
So we both will be waiting :-(