~ Like the ripples in a pond, the work of one man spreads out and touches the lives of others ~

From The Soul of One ~ To The Hearts Of Many
TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL
Taylor Hicks "The Distance"


Monday, August 18, 2008

Taylor Hicks A Tall Cool Drink



Dog days of Summer getting you down?
Feeling tired and cranky?
In need of a pick-me-up?
How about a Big sip of a Tall cool drink?

I have just the thing, a little cool Jazz and a lot of hot harp from Taylor Hicks!


video: "Tall Cool Drink" by Lisa Koch
and
"Soul Thing" by Taylor Hicks

Now, don't you feel better?


Today's cup:
Photobucket
I'm thinking you'd prefer it iced :-)
One iced Karma coffee coming right up!



Taylor's self-penned "Soul Thing" available on
Taylor Hicks "Early Works"!
A compilation of 12 tracks from his two independent albums prior to
winning American Idol in 2006!





1 comment:

KarinP said...

They say that 'timing' is everything, Bloom.

After catching a glimpse of a "Tall Cool Drink" while waiting in the drive-thru line at Tim's, I realize that I should have ordered an "iced" coffee. Good thing that I remembered that I could come to The Pond and cool off - NOT - with that video!

Dog days of summer are here and there isn't much going on. I am looking forward to receiving my copy of Early Works from Amazon.ca tomorrow or Thursday! Then, I might have something more to talk about.

Top up my 'iced Karma coffee" and I should be go to go for the rest of the week!